Saturday 8 September 2012

One last post before bed - SHH it's a Surprise!

Ok, I should really be heading to bed now, but I just wanted to share some of my excitement about a big project I've just started.

It's a surprise, so I can't even tell you about it yet, but I went on a yarn-buying rampage this week to get the yarn for it (yay for mill-ends bags!)  - and here is the pile of yarn I came home with:


That's a whole lotta yarn!

This is the biggest project I've done yet, so I'm both scared and excited by it... and I wish I could say more about my plans, but SHHHH it's a surprise! I promise I'll take pictures and give you all the details once it's finished, but for now you'll have to be patient...

1 comment:

  1. I just found out you had a craft blog a few days ago! I'm really into yarn crafts too, and crochet is my preference.

    That *is* a lot of yarn! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete